Dr. Elizabeth C Andrada Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth C Andrada?

Had a horrible experience with Dr Andrada treating my daughter. Awful bed side manner

Er visit

Dr was amazing and very helpful the last thing you want is a dr who doesn't care and is just working their way through the customers. Besides the doctor being beautiful she let me know everything that was going on and what I should expect. Great bedside manner

Very Intelligent, Speaks Beautifully, Highly Compassionate

When Dr. Andrada came into my emergency room, I could tell immediately I was in good hands. She explained everything very clearly as to what was being done and my options. She was compassionate when we went over my recent stress about my father's dementia and passing away, she kept me calm, and spoke beautifully. This is someone you would love to have in class as your university teacher.