Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Angus
Dr. Elizabeth Angus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Angus is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals, Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Angus has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Elizabeth Angus has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Dr. Elizabeth Angus has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth Angus is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Angus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Health Systems
34 Years Experience
Mcgill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Jackson Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Dr. Elizabeth Angus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.