Dr. Elizabeth J Anoia-Loftus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth J Anoia-Loftus?

Cannot recommend more highly. No rushing, questions were addressed, options were discussed, wonderful with my elderly mother.

Bad experience.

Rude, ignorant, arrogant. Between sarcastic comments, nasty looks, and her tone of voice, I refuse to ever step foot into her office again. Not helpful at all.

should switch to decaf

Dr was extremely nonchalant with my concerns about my upcoming procedure. She showed a lack of empathy towards me. She may be a very good doctor but she talks too fast and moves too fast but didn't give a clear idea of what to expect to ease my concerns.

Excellent care, communication, science, and treatment outcomes.

Patient

Dr. Anoia-Loftus is a very caring, compassionate Physician. She listens and participates in a dialogue making suggestions or comments. This interactive participation helps to make for a good Patient/Physician relationship. I am then able to comply with suggestions and medications which makes for good medicine.

Consummate professional!

Dr. Anoia is professional and thorough. She was compassionate and helped me get through a very difficult period. Thank you so much Dr. Anoia!

Dr. Anoia

Dr. Anioa is a fine doctor. She has helped me with my many symptoms (and I have had many!) She does not present with the "warm and fuzzies," however, she is extremely professional. She has stuck with me and worked on figuring out my problems. I would recommend her to others. You will get a very professional, knowledgeable doctor.

Outstanding Surgeon

I was admitted through the emergency room of Abington Hospital. Dr. Anoia was chosen for me. This turned out to be an excellent choice. I had a 1/2" kidney stone that needed to be removed. Dr. Anoia walked me through every step of the process, in language that I understood. I felt totally confident in Dr. Anoia's ability to remove the stone. From the insertion of the stent, to the kidney stone removal surgery and the follow up stent removal, I was very pleased with the treatment and the professionalism of this Group.

She might be a fine surgeon, but she has no heart, compassion or bedside manner. She is a smiling machine.

Dr. Elizabeth J Anoia-Loftus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.