Dr. Elizabeth Bailes Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Bailes?

one of the best most patient doctors I've met

Posted on January 12th, 2017

she is highly skilled and knowledgeable and sweet to our baby. She came highly recommended by my ob/gyn. Great doctor and great person, perfect bedside manner even towards the little ones.

Compassionate and Highly Competent

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Dr Bailes has seen our children for the past 10 years. She is one of the very few physicians left who makes you feel like you are her only patient. She spends as much time as you need to discuss issues and concerns. She is most thorough and very practical in her approach and will refer when needed. Sadly our kids have "aged out" of pediatrics. They are sad to leave and it will be hard to replace her with any other doctor!

Great doctor and easy to talk to!

Posted on May 17th, 2014

Dr. Bailes is so easy to talk to about my son. I love her and instantly felt like a friend when I first met her. I am comfortable asking her anything. I like to do things a little bit deviated from her recommendations and she has no problem with it as long as it's still in good interest of my son. I can't say enough good things about her.

Posted on May 4th, 2017