Dr. Elizabeth Baron-Kuhn Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Baron-Kuhn?

excellent

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Top notch doctor been a patient for 15 years .

Courteous

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr. Baron Kuhn, at the time of the birth of our 1st child. She is talented & courteous & handled our situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found an OBGYN, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr.Baron-Kuhn, regarding the delivery of my 1st child. She is caring, attentive & courteous. She handled our situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found an OBGYN, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

arrogant and abrupt.

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Very bad bedside manner. She works with pregnant women and needs a little respect and support. Would not recommend. Completely ignored a uti until it developed into a kidney infection while pregnant despite trying for three days to contact her. Switched doctors and glad i did

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Baron -Kuhn listens to your needs and is kind and caring.She has a wonderful bedside manner.She has a true concern for your well being.Dr. Kuhn saved my mother in laws life. She has been my Doctor for many years.I have referred all my friends to her and they all loved her.

She paid attention and her care and concern changed my life for the better

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr. Baron-Kuhn took the time to listen, took extensive tests and prescribed the appropriate treatment and medication to change my life for the better. She listened to me, and did everything she could to solve my problem until I got better. It turns out I had PCOS. Polycysticovarian syndrome can be very difficult to treat. Often patients only get diagnosed after many years, severe weight gain, acne, & depression. I was fortunate to have 2 separate people experienced in the healthcare field recommend Dr. Baron-Kuhn. She changed my life for the better & has been my doctor for 17 years. Her & her staff's concern, care & attention to detail has helped keep me well all of the past 17 years

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr Elizabeth Baron-Kuhn is one of the best doctors I have ever been seen by . She truly cares about her patients. An office visit with Dr.Baron-Kuhn is as comfortable as having coffee with a friend, she makes u feel so at ease.

Patient

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I love Dr. Baron-Kuhn. She is the best OB-GYN I've ever had. She's delivered my children and is the most caring, gentle, and attentive doctor I know. I would suggest her to anyone looking for a good OB-GYN.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I was a new patient, looking for a good OB-GYN, and had a horrible experience with Dr. Baron-Kuhn. She did not ask me any questions about myself or my past medical history. She didn't ask if I had any questions or concerns. When I told her my husband and I were going to try to get pregnant over the next few months, she just said I needed a prenatal vitamin and when I asked if there was anything else I needed to know/do before getting pregnant she said "no" just take a prenatal vitamin and then walked out the door. I was hoping to get some general information about getting pregnant... but she did not offer anything. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I am sure there are many other options in the Aurora area for OB-GYN's, so if you are able... avoid this doctor!

Posted on October 28th, 2009

Her bedside manners are inappropriate. She doesn't take much time with patients and often times is already out of the door when answering questions. She is very opinionated and likes scaring her patients into certain procedures. While this might work for some people it made me switch my doctor.

Dr. Baron-Kuhn treated me like an adult

Posted on August 11th, 2009

She took the time to ask me if there was anything specific I needed her advice on. She answered my questions, told me about other options and their possible effects. I'm so happy to have found a gynecologist who is interested in treating women who are past their childbearing years.

Absolutely horrible medical care. Please Avoid this doctor!!

Posted on February 9th, 2009

I have never met a doctor that actually made me cry afterwords. Her disregard for patient care is astounding.