Dr. Elizabeth Batcher Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Batcher?

First Time

Posted on September 5th, 2017

Saw Dr. Batcher for the first time. She took the time to listen, ordered what I felt were the appropriate tests, and explained all next steps.

Excellent

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Our wonderful long time doctor retired and the new endo we found turned out to be such an uncaring person who would spend the least amount of time with a patient. We left, and then Dr Batcher was recommended to us and we are so happy with her. She is caring, smart, has an excellent manner, and we just think she's the best!

Minimizes your concerns without data to back up what she is saying--felt as though I was imposing on her time.

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Long wait time for appointments. After filling out the paper before my appointment listing what I wanted to discuss, I was disappointed that some items that affec tmy course of treatment by other specialists were totally ignored such as whether it would be safe for me to be given cortisol injections. It felt like a timer was on and that her mind was on whatever was coming after I left rather than on my concerns for the diminishing quality of my life, which she minimized, and didn't pay attention to what I had told her regarding bizarre lab results and inappropriate normal results. When lab work was done, she did send a letter to let me know the results, but did not address an abnormal value in those results. My follow-up appointment to discuss the results will not happen until almost 3 months after the original appointment which is totally unacceptable. I think if she was in her own practice she would do better, but the climate in that clinic is not good and it feels like all she has time for is to run you through in a minimal manner. She seems like a nice enough person, but overworked and consequently ineffective.

Not that great

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

The receptionist is awesome, however, Dr. Batcher is completely indifferent. She only looks at TSH results, and does not have knowledge regarding NDT medication or the effects of them on TSH. She also minimizes your condition. I would NOT recommend her.

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

This was a visit set up by my primary care physician to discuss diabetes management for pre-diabetics. Dr. Batcher took a great deal of time going over information for me and advising me on dietary restrictions, etc. She was kind and compassionate and thorough. Can't ask for much more in a good doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I am so grateful I found Dr Batcher. She is very knowledgable and takes the time to fully explain what the problem is and how to correct it. This is the first time in years my thyroid is right. She is really very nice also!

Posted on September 28th, 2017