Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Baze
Dr. Elizabeth Baze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Baze is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Michael E DeBakey VA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Baze has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Elizabeth Baze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.