Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Bellino MD
Dr. Elizabeth Bellino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amite, LA, with other offices in Picayune, MS and Slidell, LA (and 5 other locations). Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Bellino has 8 locations
1016 Sixth Ave
Picayune, MS 39466
64167 Highway 41
Pearl River, LA 70452
1900 W Esplanade Ave
Kenner, LA 70065
Dr. Elizabeth Bellino has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth Bellino - Posted on August 18th, 2015
Dr. Elizabeth Bellino Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Elizabeth Bellino's office for more information.
106 Mimosa St Amite, LA : (985) 247-2411
1016 Sixth Ave Picayune, MS 39466
1430 Lindberg Dr Slidell, LA : (985) 646-1580
64167 Highway 41 Pearl River, LA 70452
1107 S Peters St New Orleans, LA : (703) 655-7362
27350 Highway 190 Lacombe, LA : (985) 882-7077
1900 W Esplanade Ave Kenner, LA 70065
8250 W Judge Perez Dr Chalmette, LA : (504) 279-5547
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth Bellino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Amite, LA.