Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth C Benstock has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 16
I have been seeing Dr. Benstock for a few years now. My last dermatologist I had seen for years until he passed suddenly. It was very difficult to find someone who could replace him. Dr. Benstock has a very busy practice but takes time for her patients. Some patients need more time then others and people need to know that if you have something going on she will take the time with you! She found my dad's skin cancer early and made sure he got the best care! She always listens to my concerns and always makes sure you come back for a follow up. Excellent doctor, knows what she is doing, yes she is busy but know you are in good hands and she will take care of you!
Seeing Dr Benstock was a great experience overall. I was able to get an appointment with in a reasonable time frame for a specialist. The staff was great and Dr Benstock was as well. She took the time to address my concerns. I have been there now a couple times and have received the same experience, I would recommend to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
Dr. Benstock clearly cares about making as much money as possible by over booking patients. She was extremely late and rushed through my appointment, the waiting room was filled because she was late coming back from her lunch break. I would never recommend this doctor to a friend. I found Dr. Benstock to be extremely unprofessional!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Elizabeth C Benstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth C Benstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown Square, PA.