Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth W Amick-Bisgard
Dr. Elizabeth W Amick-Bisgard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parker, CO. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Amick-Bisgard is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St Anthony North Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth W Amick-Bisgard has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 5 of 8
Went for a "independent" medical exam payed for by my work place's insurance provider. The clinic looked shabby and disorganized, lots of staff who ignored me for a few minutes while I stood politely at the desk, trying to get their attention so I could check in. This doctor was condescending, disorganized and rude to me. She said that my injuries couldn't possibly be work related. During the IME, she asked me the same questions over and over, trying to find any holes or inconsistencies, frequently twisting my words. She became frustrated when she couldn't get me to 'admit' to anything incriminating. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I later saw a specialist (not paid for by the insurance company, which is key here) who was able to verify that my injuries were the result of my job and were severe enough that I shouldn't be working. Dr Bisgard said I was somehow fine. Any doctor willing to compromise the "Do no harm" oath for a payout from an insurance company is not trustworthy or your friend.
I found her tenacity to complete treatment and find the coorect treatment to be highly commendable. I have very low opinions of most doctors but found her to be excellent by virtue of seeking the best help for the patient! I met several doctors that werer of very high caliber also upon her recommendation. I fell the degree of my recovery was higher than it would have been with any other doctor...
I have never been to someone as unprofessional as this Doctor (she did do the above, honestly!). She gives "do no harm" a whole new meaning. Before I ever saw her she decided I was "faking" a work injury that later required emergency surgery with a "real" doctor. It is understandable why Walmart uses her as their "doctor" and a shame to Health One who has some of the best hospitals and trauma care in the Denver area.
Dr. Amick-Bisgard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsElizabeth W Amick-Bisgard Md, 17011 Lincoln Ave # 522, Parker, CO
Dr. Elizabeth W Amick-Bisgard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parker, CO.