3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth I Blair?

Dr Blair is a very nice doctor. She will do anything for her patients. She treats them very nice. One could argue that she treats them too nice. She is a good person as well as a doctor. Duplin county is blessed to have here as a doctor. I actually work along with Dr Blair in the call center that covers her office. She is always pleasant to talk. I look forward to talking with her when I have to page her. What a nice person and doctor she is!

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Elizabeth I Blair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenansville, NC.

Dr. Elizabeth I Blair Is this you?