Dr. Elizabeth Bowers Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Bowers?

Keep looking

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I don't know how this women has recieved 4 stars.. worst experience I have ever had with continued problems. Bowers refused to see me after she messed up. I recommend a different doctor.

medical laboratory technician, and personal patient

Posted on April 20th, 2016

She is absolutely fabulous! Could not ask for a better doctor!

Hurried

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Bowers was hurried each time I saw her. Was not interested in me as a patient. Spoke over me, did not listen. Went to her on recommendation of friend. She must have been talking about someone else.

A wonderful doctor!

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr. Elizabeth Bowers is a fabulous doctor! I feel completely comfortable in her care, as I am expecting my first child. She answers all of my questions, and is defintely a "better safe than sorry" kind of doctor, which fits my needs. Prior to this pregnancy, I had problems with another pregnancy, so Dr. Bowers took immediate action to make sure it would not happen again. At the slightest sign of a possible problem, she immediately tells me what I need to to and if necessary, take further action with a scan, just to make sure everything is ok. I love having a doctor who takes the time to do those things in order to prevent, or catch any problems that there may be. She is great, and I definitely recommend her!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I have been to Dr. Bowers for several years but after my recent experience with her, I will never go back to her. I had several nurses while I was in the hospital that were shocked at her lack of care reccomend I see a different doctor, and had 2 different doctors in different specialties also reccomend I get a new doctor. She ended up causing a problem during a surgery, ignoring it, and it almost cost me not only my fertility, but my life.

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Bowers herself is amazing. Shw will spend time with you and makes you very comfortable. Her office staff is horrible for the most part. Once you get to know them, there are a few that are super sweet, but most are rude and uncaring and even unprofessional. The nurses are sweet, only one oe two that I could do without ever seeing again! Her offices are nice and clean, appointments are fairly easy to get quickly, but once you get to your appointment, you could wait anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours...literally. Understandable if she steps out for a delivery, but I wonder why so long if she hasn't gone to a delivery why it takes so long. Just be prepared to be understanding if you have to wait or reschedule...she is worth the wait and bad office staff!

My greatest first experience!!!

Posted on June 29th, 2010

I was really nervous about my first time going to see a gyno but since I was 21 it was really necessary. I stayed in the office about 5 minutes and was in my room for about 20 but it seemed like she came in and out...and did her thing! And thats exactly how I liked it! She was very nice and gave me the birth control that I needed with no fuss! I really had a great first experience with her.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Dr. Mowers has performed all three of my c-sections. She was absolutely wonderful! She truly cares about her patients and takes her time with every visit!

Not a good experience

Posted on July 16th, 2009

Will not be going back to Dr. Bowers. The exams are too rough. I'm over 50 and seen several different OBYNs and have never had anybody be so rough.

Posted on September 17th, 2008

Dr Bowers is an amazing doctor. She offered compassionate care, kindness and availability before, through and after my pregnancy. Her staff is great and I will continue to refer her to anyone looking for a ob-gyn!

Posted on November 13th, 2017