Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie MD
Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie - Posted on January 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie - Posted on October 17th, 2013
The best doctor I have ever been to. I will never go to anyone else. I was extremely ill my entire pregnancy and Dr. Brandewie did everything in her power to help me get better. She took great care of myself and my little one. I recommend her to all my female friends. Such a wonderful woman!!
Surgery Friendly Doctors
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie - Posted on October 8th, 2011
When a group of doctors convince a 18 year old girl who was nervous about giving birth to just have an elective cesarean instead. There is something extremely wrong. I am now fighting just to VBAC. Absolutely, awful, they left me uninformed on the risks, and the fact that multiple cesareans limit the number of children one can have. If you want a good surgeon go here, but if you want to truly experience giving birth take your business to Dr. Buddahdev or a midwife.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie - Posted on April 12th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie - Posted on August 6th, 2008
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2008, 2010, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brandewie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
Locations & DirectionsWESTSHORE WOMENS HEALTH ASSOCIATES, 29160 Center Ridge Rd Ste M, Westlake, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Westlake, OH, in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth V Brandewie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.