Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth C Marshall has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Elizabeth C Marshall has the following 8 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Elizabeth C Marshall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I had Dr. Marshall remove some small lesions on the back of my scalp. I wish I had not done the procedure or had chosen a different doctor. Dr. Marshall did not discuss any risks from the procedure. She only said that she was confident that I would be happier with the results than I was with the lesions. I'm not happier. The resulting scars are much worse than what I started with and I'm completely dissatisfied with the results. I'd advise that you choose a different surgeon.
19 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Elizabeth C Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth C Marshall in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth C Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olney, MD.