The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Kim
Dr. Elizabeth Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Plano, TX and Dallas, TX (and 2 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Orange Park Medical Center and North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Kim has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Elizabeth Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.