Dr. Elizabeth Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Campbell?

Caring

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr Elizabeth Estill Campbell is very smart, caring ,positive and very patient she always listen to your problem.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Loved having Dr. Campbell as my hematologist and can't recommend her highly enough!

Her Time is More Valuable Than Yours

Posted on October 7th, 2013

My appointment with Dr. Campbell was at 8:00am. At 8:45, my husband watched her walk in with her coat on, having just arrived to work. She proceeded to see the patient across the hall first, finally arriving in my exam room an hour late, with no apology. She abruptly handed me the test results I had been waiting for, and asked if I had any questions, not bothering to take any time to explain the test results. When I asked questions regarding potential side effects of chemo, she quickly informed me that there was a chemo class for all of my questions. She did not want to be bothered with questions at all. I too chose to find a more caring, considerate, compassionate doctor, Dr. Mark Graham, who even my doctor speaks extremely highly of.

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I can see why some people might not like her personality. I like the fact she is direct and honest. She has shown me compassion; holding my hand, etc. She is more thorough than my previous onc, and she is persistent when she needs to be.

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Dr. Campbell is incredibly caring. No office runs perfectly, but the bottom line is: she saved my life!! This was a terrifying time in my life, and Dr. Campbell always listened to and responded to every one of my questions. No doctor has ever spent more time with me!

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr. Campbell scheduled me for a battery of tests that my primary doctor had sent me to specialists for not even two weeks prior to my first appointment with her; she had all of the results but stated that she wanted the tests ran at the treatment center. After waiting almost 3 weeks to get the results, she didn't even realize I was there for the results. She just did another exam and asked if the appointment was a regular scheduled appointment. Her bedside manner was absolutely terrible, and after only seeing me for around 5 minutes, after my near 3 hour wait to see her, she said she would need to schedule more tests. I decided to get a second opinion and found another doctor that discovered the problem right away.

very caring and positive, very patient

Posted on October 17th, 2009

Dr Campell is a very smart, compassionate and wonderful doctor. I cannot say enough good things about her. She always has time for all my questions and concerns about my care. She was a wealth of information and very calm and precise during a time in my life when it was all falling apart for me. Her assistant Eileen and the rest of the staff are amazing. How they do what they do every day is a bless to all their patients.

Posted on May 14th, 2009

I am glad to have Dr. Campbell as my oncologist. At the reception desk there is one lady who works there who just doesn't realize she makes a person feel so bad if they ask her something.

Posted on March 10th, 2009

Doesn't see patients enough, terrible personality, spends maybe two minutes with you.

Dr. Campbell is Wonderful

Posted on November 17th, 2008

Dr. Campbell's demeanor is slightly different from most doctors I've met, but I found it very refreshing. She's thorough, caring, professional and willing to spend time without wasting time. A very no nonsense, lets get this figured out kind of doctor. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 25th, 2017