Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth Caron has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Showing 5 of 13
There's no transparency about her fees. At least there wasn't when I went. SHe is a good doctor, but you must be aware of the clause that says you will be paying a DEPOSIT towards what your fee will be. I waited 8 months to find our that I was being charged $250 or more a session when I thought that highest rate was $165 after the initial visit which was $340.I was VERY UPSET.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding and I value your concerns. I place utmost importance on patient communication and care and take your criticism seriously. To make it easier for my patients during the economic recession, I bill the insurance company directly and accept partial payment from the patient while waiting for the insurance company to respond. I created this deposit policy as a courtesy so the patient would not have to pay in full at the time of service, thus lessening the patient%u2019s out-of-pocket expenses while my office awaits insurance payment. I cannot control how long the insurance company will take to respond to the submission, the deductible, and the coinsurance responsibilities. I urge all my patients to educate themselves on their healthcare plans and know their deductibles and coinsurance responsibilites. Concerning the fee scale, I do have the fees posted in the waiting room and online. I also instruct my staff to review this scale with each new patient. I have reviewed our system since your comment to make sure the fee system is clearly understood. I welcome any feed back directly to my office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sincerely, Dr Caron
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Elizabeth Caron accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Rheumatology, 3620 NW Samaritan Dr Ste 203, Corvallis, OR
Dr. Elizabeth Caron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.