Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth S Christian has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elizabeth S Christian has the following 18 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Christian was the most wonderful doctor I have ever had. Her bedside manner was excellent. She took the time to thoroughly examine me during every visit, answer all the questions I had and was always available to speak to me any time, day or night. I thank her for her kind, wonderful care. Her staff was extremely kind as well, especially Cheryl. I thank them all for helping me through a very difficult time in my life.
I absolutely love Dr. Christian. She made my experience with cancer so much better than it would have been. She talked with me whenever I had questions. Her after treatment care is great. When I left her office, I felt confident that I did not have any lumps anywhere. She always checked my lymphnodes and breasts completely. I have moved to Illinois now and have not received even a 10th of the care she gave me. My checkouts have just been questions about how I felt! I would recommend Dr. Christian to everybody! Too bad she can't teach other doctors how to take care of patients....
Dr. Christian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsElizabeth Stelling Christian Md, 61 Gibbes St, Charleston, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth S Christian in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth S Christian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.