Dr. Elizabeth Christian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Christian?

Dr. Christian is a very caring and propmt physician she diagnoed snd treated my father furing his lung csncrr. She eas very compsdsionate snd strsight foreard in all that concetned our family about treatment snd so forth.My dsd passef but not due to any failures of Dr.Christian my Dads cancer mained in remission for 13yrs under the care of Dr.Christian and remained until his passing. I highly recommend her, my Dad would have as well. Her whloe professionalism was just outstanding to myself and to my Dad. Thanks Dr. Christian! Sincerely The daughter of your pass patient Donald Brown .Sincerely Thanking you Pamela

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Dr. Christian was the most wonderful doctor I have ever had. Her bedside manner was excellent. She took the time to thoroughly examine me during every visit, answer all the questions I had and was always available to speak to me any time, day or night. I thank her for her kind, wonderful care. Her staff was extremely kind as well, especially Cheryl. I thank them all for helping me through a very difficult time in my life.

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

Always runs late. Wait 2 hours for appointment

Dr Christian review

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Christian. She made my experience with cancer so much better than it would have been. She talked with me whenever I had questions. Her after treatment care is great. When I left her office, I felt confident that I did not have any lumps anywhere. She always checked my lymphnodes and breasts completely. I have moved to Illinois now and have not received even a 10th of the care she gave me. My checkouts have just been questions about how I felt! I would recommend Dr. Christian to everybody! Too bad she can't teach other doctors how to take care of patients....

Sharon