Dr. Elizabeth Chung Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Chung?

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Dr. Chung is an excelllent doctor! I am post menopausal and Dr. Chung took the time to explain to me the different hormone replacement options that are available. I had my blood drawn in her office and returned the following week for results. Dr. Chung spent alot of time explaining each test result and the best hormone therapy specifically for me. She is very conservative on her approach and requires follow-up visits, after 2 months of hormone therapy, to check all my levels and make adjustments as necessary. I wish I would have thought about these options when I was perimenopause. I would highly recommend Dr. Chung.

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I have been her patient since 2010 and she walked me through a very high risk pregnancy and even delievered my son via emergency c-section. All the qualities of a very caring and professional physician, is with her.

Dr. Elizabeth K Chung

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth Chung is very compassionate and caring. Her motto of "listening and caring" is true. I plan to visit her for a long time, since she very competently offers comprehensive women's care, including general medicine. Do you have cough, knee pain, diabetes, hypertension? I recommend seeing Dr. Chung. Do you have female problems? See Dr. Chung.

Most impressive doctor!

Posted on August 15th, 2015

I experienced the most impressive gynecologic visit -- with Dr. Elizabeth Chung. It was unexpected gift: Gynecology visits are generally bit awkward. I was experiencing severe/urgent gynecological problem. I greatly appreciate the ease and speed with which Dr. Chung and her staff scheduled, evaluated, diagnosed and treated my medical condition— In fact, within few hours of my notifying the office. I am deeply impressed with extremely competent and comprehensive care I receive from Dr. Chung. It was a great relief to receive an extensive exam, including pelvic ultrasound, in one visit. Dr. Chung’s excellent clinical experience and medical knowledge was easily evident. She is friendly, warm, and very approachable. Dr. Chung, I thank you for your simple, patient-friendly explanation of my condition, and patiently answering my entire question. She made the entire experience very comfortable and enjoyable. It is definitely wonderful to be in care of very capable doctor whom I trust. The entire visit was memorable and I would highly recommend this practice without any reservation. I look forward to seeing Dr. Chung again for annual preventive visits and medical/gynecological problems, hopefully the former.

Superb Doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2015

What a wonderful doctor! I have been a patient of Dr. Chung for 10 years. Dr. Chung delivered my two beautiful girls, the most memorable events of my life. She's an extraordinary doctor - patient, thorough, and considerate. When delivering our babies, she came to hospital early and worked all evening and night to provide encouragement and reassurance. Thank you. It is so easy to talk to her. Not only is she knowledgeable in medicine, but is warm and approachable. I trust her with all my obstetrical/gynecological and other medical problems. I have been highly recommending Dr. Chung to my friends and families. I know we are in good hands.

It is the messiest office, I have ever seen.

Posted on August 12th, 2011

This doctor is highly unorganized. Her office is a mess full of papers, books, and sample medications. There is no emergency service other than her an ...

Wonderful Experience.

Posted on May 6th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Eliabeth Chung to my family and friends. My experience has been excellent. She is ont only knowledgable, but caring. She took time to listen to my problems and asked pertinent questions to diagnosis and treat my illness. Thnak you. The staff is wonderful too, courteous and friendly.

Posted on October 15th, 2016