Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione - Posted on November 13th, 2014
I saw Dr. Cirincione when I needed surgery for a bad colon problem. She paid a lot of attention to me and treated me properly. She spent a lot of time with me before and after the surgery and she answered all of my questions. I recovered from my operation without any problems and she even called me at home herself to check up on me after I went home from the hospital! The only bad thing was the wait time in her clinic for my appointment after but she was very apologetic about it and I think she really meant it. The hospital gets a bad rap but it's worth going there just to see her!
24 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1994
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsNASSAU UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 2201 Hempstead Tpke, East Meadow, NY
Dr. Elizabeth Cirincione is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.