Dr. Elizabeth B Claus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth B Claus?

Dr. Claus is a lifesaver

My mother was recently diagnosed with a Meningioma, and from the first visit with Dr. Claus she knew she was in good hands. Dr. Claus always explained things and set her at ease about what is a very serious operation. She was thorough and her bedside manner is outstanding. She really cares about her patients and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a competent and caring surgeon.

Wonderful surgery, great physician and amazing recovery!

I suffered from a chronic back pain for a couple of years. Last year the pain returned and made my daily functions very difficult. Upon recommendation of a Spinologist, I visited Dr. Elizabeth Claus. Dr. Claus who with her partner, Dr. Du operated on my spine. The surgery was unbelievable. I was able to walk and go up and down the stairs and was released from the BWH the next day. To my own surprise and that of my family. Both of these doctors are dreams of anyone who went through what I went through. I highly recommend Dr. Claus and her partner to anyone considering a spinal surgery.