3.8

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Conroy?

Smart attentive care

Dr. Conroy takes care of me and all four of my children for various problems including toe nail fungus, acne, plantar warts, atypical moles and head to toe checks. She and her PAs are attentive and smart. I highly recommend the practice.

Over booking and greed!

I have been there 4 times and we have yet to even meet Dr. Conroy ! Three of us wait over an hour on separate occasions and then get put into a room and wait again for a nurse practicioner! Talk about overbooking and greed! I don't believe we would ever get to see the doctor. Don't waste your time !

Highly competent and caring!

find a different dermatologist

Dr Conroy missed a skin cancer that I had been concerned about for years. She said it was nothing. Now I have a huge scar because she had misdiagnosed me for so many years.

May be a bit of a wait time but defiantly worth it. Dr. Conroy is thorough with the greatest bedside manner along with her staff as well. She and her staff make you feel comfortable in embarrassing situations along with easement of painful procedures. She is truly the best, I will NEVER change to a different Dermatologist! The only complaint is because she is so wonderful the wait time for appointments are hard to get.

AFTER 3 CANCELLATIONS, THEY WILL KICK YOU OUT AS A PATIENT!!!

Dr. Conroy was a wonderful, competent doctor to my small family... OR SO I THOUGHT, once upon a time: My son, daughter, as well as myself were her patients. I am a single mother with full custody of two children, ONE HAVING SEVERE SPECIAL NEEDS. With that said, my son has a MULTITUDE of health problems. We have about 30 specialists, and my life is relentlessly unpredictable, and STRESSFUL, depending upon which part of my son's body is currently malfunctioning. With that said, I had no choice but to call and have to reschedule appointments 3 times, over the course of months or years, due to my son's health issues. Despite a THOROUGH HEARTFELT EXPLANATION as to "why" (they already knew he had a chromosomal abnormality,) they didn't care. Rules are rules. THEY LACKED ANY SIGN OF EMPATHY, AND I EVEN ASKED FOR THE STAFF TO DOUBLE CHECK WITH DR. CONROY HERSELF, because I could NOT believe that "our doctor" could not make exceptions to a family like ours! After someone putting me on hold, we were STILL no longer to be patients!!! After 4 years or so, I called and asked if enough time had passed where we could be patients again, since my son was now 16 and his health is pretty stable. NO. THIS WAS NOT ALLOWED! Our family was nothing but wonderful to this doctor, and it was under my impression that we had a great relationship. Our children even went to the same high school and we would chit-chat about that. However, "rules are rules" according to Dr. Conroy. I lost ALL respect for this doctor, and I would not allow my family to return to her for free. I am hurt, and just disgusted with how ANY doctor could treat her patients like this. I would bet that I could even easily create a law suit regarding this matter if I wanted to; but I am too nice of a person. For all single moms out there, just be aware. I thought Dr. Conroy was so sweet; but apparently, I was entirely wrong about her as a person.

Longtime patient

Energetic, knowledgeable, personable. Dr. Conroy excels in finding and treating skin cancers as well as providing information to calm the patient. She works rigorously and cares enormously about providing care in Western New York.

Extremely rude when attempting to book an appointment

I did not actually see Dr. Conroy because I was so turned off by whomever answered the phone. She was incredibly rude and condescending, to the point where I assume that's how everyone there treats patients. Patients are how your business survives and I would suggest you spend a few minutes training your employees on how to speak to people over the phone so you don't lost potential patients.

rating

office staff dry and hard to communicate with for making appointments

Dermatology

She was really nice and made me look pretty. Her bedside manners were fantastic.

Shockingly Rude for an initial visit!

I had an early morning appointment, and ran into a detour. I called the office immediately to let them know I would not be early to fill out paper work. However I did make my appointment on time. Dr. Conroy entered the room in a complete HUFF. I apologized for not being early 15 mins as requested. She treated me like a criminal and had a mean demeanor while doing my exam. She told me I "screwed up her entire day now!" I will NEVER go back to her or recommend her to anyone.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Conroy accepted me as a new patient. She came in with a smile and introduced herself. She then asked what was the problem. After telling her, she examined the area of concern along with some other areas, made a diagnosis, explained what my problem was and prescribed a medication for treatment. I would recommend her to anyone who has a skin problem.

Dr. Elizabeth A Conroy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.