- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth J Cook has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Elizabeth J Cook has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Down Syndrome
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Elizabeth J Cook Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Elizabeth J Cook
Dr. Cook graduated from the Baylor College of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Cook works in Camden, NJ and specializes in Pediatrics.