Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth Cruz has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 30
From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave you'll constantly be questioning if you are visiting a doctor or a name brand. It starts with the tshirts and "swag", escalates to a full blown commercial for the doctors supplements that you're required to watch and wraps up with a request to subscribe to their podcast. If you haven't been swayed, they send in the closer to tell you more about the doctors seminars and other add ons that you can pay for at the door. Although one of the friendliest staffs I've encountered, I can't help but feel I'm at a time share seminar with out the added perk of a free incentive for sitting through it.
Dr. Cruz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Elizabeth Cruz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Healthcare Associates Llc, 4110 N 108th Ave Ste 105, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth Cruz in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.