3.4

Wonderful

Having a colonoscopy isn’t a fun experience.. but Dr. Cruz is Wonderful, very kind and put me at ease.. the staff was very nice and professional.. they took really good care of me.. I highly recommend Dr.Cruz

Excellent Doctor!

Dr.Cruz is one of the most caring and thorough doctors in the valley.

Wonderful and helpful!

Dr.Cruz is a godsend!

Amazing practice!

Dr.Cruz and her partners are wonderful! They’ve helped me so much.

So happy!

Dr.Cruz is a wonderful physician and person. I just love my visits with her. She is so thourough.

Mixed feelings

I have mixed feelings about this practice. Her staff is really friendly for the most part. Dr. Cruz is thorough and very friendly and approachable. I had a real problem with her assistant Maureen, who is very rude, seems to detest men and anyone who has a question. She actually refused to burn a cd for me with the colonoscopy images after the doctor said I could have those once they are scanned into their system, and questioned me why I wanted them. She is very confrontational and combative. Dr. Cruz did not meet with me for the followup appointment, which I was not happy about. She needs to fire Maureen and get someone who passed bedside manner 101.

Scheduling dept needs to be fired

Left 3 vm messages and 2 emails in 2 weeks, still no return call. Called again and left vm with billing department out of frustration. Person in billing called me back right away only to say she couldn't help me. I asked if she could escalate my situation by sending a msg to someone in scheduling to call me. Her response was "they're in a different building". Obviously the staff doesn't know how to take ownership of a situation and make it right. I saw Dr. Liz Cruz 10 years ago and loved her, so really want to go back for my routine procedure again. I've tried so many times, but guess this is a sign that I do not want to deal with the inadequacies of her staff. I'll be going elsewhere.

Best GI in the Valley!

Dr.Cruz is one of the most thorough and caring doctors I have ever met.

Great Doctor

Dr Elizabeth Cruz is a Great Doctor and everyone in the office is always so nice and helpful

Dr. Elizabeth Cruz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.