Dr. Elizabeth T Curtis Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth T Curtis?

BILLIMG

I just recieved a bill after 10 years! Are they joking!

Needs to retire

The office staff is just awful. They are rude and disrespectful. Dr. Curtis shows up two to three hours after her first appointment so that means it's about a 3 hour wait. She does not take accurate notes, forgets simple things and confusses patients. She had we come off a medication so that we can start me on a new. When I went in she forgot the whole game plan and didn't write in my file. I was in so much pain from the taking me off. All she said was just start back on the old med. waited two and half hours for that. Said she would refill my script it's been a week and still has not done so. Can't reach anyone in the office and when you do they say we will talk to the doctor and hangs up. I had high hopes and was crushed by my experience. Will never go back.

unbelievable!

Dr. Curtis reminds me of someone suffering from manic depplresion aka bi-polar. It`s sad for her and patients. Ihave experienced being treated kindly and then like a non human with no feelings! I am sensitive and suffer from two systemic diseases 1 RA 2 lupus I have had 5 joint replacements and feel I deserve a Dr who will listen to me,she does not. After waiting 4 hours and not to be heard or have any real medical attention is crazy. She requested I have x-rays and bone density test however she did not care enough to give me the scripts, I called to just pick them up but Was told I would need to see her,no! Not going to wait 3-4 hours for that. My last appt I was the only patient and still waited 2 good hours as she made phone calls etc. Then treated me rather uncaring infact mean, I deserve better and so do her other patients. Sitting in her Andover office you will find it filthy,no hand sanitizer,no masks. Dust and a concrete floor. The rooms are no better Filthy I will not go back there and I recommend you get your shot or exam in NBPT it`s atleast cleaner. She takes her over shecuduled under paid job out on her patients, thats very unprofessional.

And I was just someone accompanying a patient!

This doctor has no regard for her patients' time. I accompanied my elderly grandmother to her appointment and she was FINALLY seen by the doctor 3.25 hours AFTER her scheduled appointment time. I don't care how good this "doctor" is... Her bedside manner and her compassion for her patients is clearly lacking. This doctor is a rheumatologist helping her patients with issues related to pain and she had no concern over the 3 hour wait. As this was our first visit, other returning patients said this 2-3 hour wait was the norm for this doctor... Buyer beware. Thumbs down to this doctor.

Wait time to see this doc was 3.5 hours my first visit. I thought it was a fluke so I came back for a second visit- and she had double booked people for appts beginning at 10 am- but at noon she had still not arrived to her office and there was a full waiting room of pts waiting to see her!!! Several pts told me this was the norm for her. At noon, I could not wait any longer- the dr had still not arrived but called in to say she would be another 20 minutes- arriving at 1220 perhaps? For patients who were scheduled at 10, 1030, 11 , 1130 and noon? She was not delayed on rounds elsewhere - she did not have rounds elsewhere. She is lax about her patients time. She is inconsiderate. When I told my primary who referred me, he said he will no longer refer pts to her nor will my insurance co due to too many similar complaints. Buyer Beware. She does not care how much time you give up to sit there and wait for her to show up. Unless she is a miraculous + spontaneous healer, she can not be worth the several hours wait for a 15-20 min office visit.

Maybe good if you have a lot of free time

Read these reviews, even though hard to believe, they are true. Minimum wait time is over two hours. They operate on a first come, first serve basis regardless of your appointment time. She may be a good doctor if you can actually get in to see her.

Go elsewhere

Can't keep office staff. Overwhelmingly disorganized and blames everyone else. Decent practitioner if you can stomach the rest.

Dr. Elizebeth Curtis is the Best :-))

Dr. Curtis is very efficient.She takes her time with you,she cares, listens & answers all your ?'s She sympathize's with you,and will do everything she can to get you feeling better. She has flexible appts to work around your schedule. Sometimes the wait can be a little lengthly,but that's only because she's so good & you will notice all her patients are patient knowing you have the most caring & best Rhumetoidologist.

Way too long a wait

Dr. Curtis has patients in the waiting room for more than 3 hours. I have waited there for an hour, only to have her just show up! Once, while waiting, she left for dinner after seeing me with others IN HER OFFICE waiting room who had appts. scheduled. POOR priorities.

Poor excuse for a DR !

she is a very poor excuse for a DR. She doesn't know how to manage pain for a patient that is for sure and she has NO BEDSIDE MANOR! I wouldn't send my Pet Dog to her.

Worth the wait????

I have been told that Dr. Curtis is a good doctor. My first appt, I had to wait over an hour. Second appt, the wait was almost 2 1/2 hours and then she told me that perhaps I should find another dr. if that was a problem. She took personal calls in the exam room! My medical record was a mess--wrong doses recorded. She did not send her findings to my PCP. It took me four weeks of calling the office to finally get someone on the phone to even make an appt. She is arrogant. My PCP told me to see another rheumatologist because she does not communicate with other doctors. I will not go back.