Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth D Cox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
After having a stillborn nothing would make me feel more comfortable or ready to face another challenge like the care, bed manners, compasiÃ³n, more than a simple doctor actitudes that Dr. Cox gave me and my family. I was really sad when they told me she was not with College Hill anymore and I'm expecting again, TWINS!!!!!
At appointments you have to wait over half an hour in the waiting room even if you're early & the receptionist never tell you that they are running behind on appointments & after you get into the dr office room you can expect to wait another half an hour before dr cox comes in to see you & then only talk to her for about 15 minutes or less before she's gone again. On the delivery date she was only in the room to preform the operation after I never saw her again. She never came to check on us even though we were there two days after the operation, however she sent training drs in her place to tell us the information we needed to know about our baby & my excessive bleeding. Which is completely disappointing because Dr Cox is actually fairly nice to when I did get to see her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Elizabeth D Cox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTeverbaugh Croland & Mueller Ob/Gyn, 5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Ste 220, Peoria, IL
Dr. Elizabeth D Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.