Dr. Elizabeth V Dang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth V Dang?

Caring & Informative

The staff was very nice and I was efficient in obtaining my previous medical records before my appt. The wait time was less than 15 minutes. Dr. Dang showed genuine interest and care of my health issues. I appreciate that she informed me of the procedures to address my health issues. Overall very impressed with her experience and knowledge .

Very thorough. I like it that you see both the nurse practitioner and the doctor, giving you a chance to ask questions and understand what is going on.

I do appreciate Dr. Dang and her wisdom. Each time I've been, I feel that she truly cares for her patients and we are not just "another number" to rush in and rush out. My other cardiologist did just this and that is why I switched to Dr. Dang and have been happy with her every since. She is caring and explains in laymen's language and that is so appreciated. I think she's great!!!!!

Dr. Dang is the best. She is so friendly and kind. She spends time explaining things to me and answers all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Dang is an excellent Cardiologist. She provides thorough advice and explains all alternatives and the reasons for the selected course of treatment. Most importantly, she is willing to work with consulting doctors to reach the best result.

Cardiologist

Dr Dang is one of the finest dr I have ever had

Very caring!

My father was admitted through the ER and had the pleasure of seeing Dr Dang while in the hospital. She is very caring and and very thorough. Would highly recommend.