Dr. Elizabeth S Dawson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth S Dawson?

Great experience!

Dr. Dawson was very kind and gentle and explained everything clearly when she was doing the surgical procedure. She gave clear post-op instructions and was prompt in sending the pathology report.

Great Doctor

I recently saw Dr. Dawson for a skin check. She has a very genuine bedside manner and is very calm and patient. I was extremely nervous for the visit anticipating the removal of moles. She needed to remove a few and I expressed my anxiety. She handled it in a very caring manner and helped ease my fears. She was gentle and patient throughout the process(es) and the experience proved to be quite easy. The staff I worked with were all extremely kind and patient as well. They were professional yet friendly and worked to develop a good patient rapport. I would highly recommend Dr. Dawson to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

bad receptionist!

Wow! What a rude receptionist when I just called- she said "So sorry" and hung up- she did not even give me any options or advice on who to see sooner than 2 months out!

Dr Dawson spent time answering all of my questions and was kind and gently. Excellent service!

Can't do better than Dr Dawson!

I have to say, I can't remember having a more positive experience with a treating physician - she is warm, courteous and thorough, and explains everything very clearly. I felt very confident that she knew exactly what she was doing, and on top of it all, she doesn't keep you waiting in the waiting room for ages like most doctors.

Rude, rude , and rude

I was just a "women of a certain age" that she could do nothing for. She didn't ask what products I was using, if I was allergic to anything. The "only" thing she could do for my acne is give me antibiotics, which is a lie. When she left, she loudly complained that I didn't even bath before coming in. Perhaps I should have hosed off in the parking lot. She is so arrogant perhaps hurting her pocketbook is the only way to make her climb down off of her ego.

A Brilliant, Caring, Dedicated Doctor

Dr. Elizabeth S. Dawson recently diagnosed and treated a Stage IA Melanoma that I had regarded as a fairly ordinary looking freckle. Without her careful examination and accurate diagnosis, the cancer would have eventually spread and become life-threatening. With her professional, caring demeanor and excellent surgical skills, as well as her caring and intelligent surgical assistant and office staff, she is the best doctor to see for your annual dermatology inspection or other skin care need.

I wish she could be my "main" physician!

What a fantastic physician!

great doctor we are lucky to have her in Vancouver wa

Great Doctor

Dr. Elizabeth S Dawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.