Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth G De Jesus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elizabeth G De Jesus has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Unfortunately the woman who handles all the incoming calls and registers patients is the most unprofessional and unresponsive I have ever met. She does not answer the phone after 2pm, when she does answer the phone she puts you on hold for minutes or more! Then she lies! Never follows through, I have spent 2 weeks trying to get a prescription refilled!!! Horrible!
I've seen this doctor once. I've scheduled many appts, all with the same ending. I would leave because the wait time was ridiculous. Today, I had a 10:15 am appt. I was due to go to work for 12pm. I arrived at her office at 930 am. 11am came around and I went up to the receptionist and told her" I have work soon.. how much longer do I have to wait?" she responded, " The doctor is on her way in and you will be the first one she will see." WHAT????? the office opens at 9am... I arrived at 930 am for a 1015am appt and at 11 am she isn't even in for the day??? I voiced my frustratation and come to find out there was another patient scheduled to see her at 1015 also.... he came in at 9am....... Before leaving at 1130 a new patient asked me how I like coming to see this doctor..... I couldn't help but laugh
Dr. De Jesus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. Elizabeth G De Jesus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Medical Associates, 1596 Broad St, Cranston, RI
Dr. Elizabeth G De Jesus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.