Dr. Elizabeth J Demagno Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth J Demagno?

Concerned mom

She told me to bring my son in after he was born and when I went to take him she wouldn't except him and now I don't have a legit peditrician. So I have to take him to Dr Mike's which really sucks.

Awful

Horrible. She refused to see my foster son because she said his previous foster mom brought him in 6 months ago and she "wouldn't get paid". When I asked her how much it would cost if I paid for it in cash, she said she wouldn't accept cash because he has insurance. Its pretty sad when a doctor is more worried about getting paid than the welfare of her patient!!! I will never take him to her again, she clearly doesn't care!!