Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth D Ditonto has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Called the office for an appt but was told I needed pre authorization and Peggy would request it but three weeks later nothing was requested as of yet. No one answers the phone so you can only leave a message which is never returned as I called three times and Peggy never returned my call. My advice is ... If possible call another doctor!
I saw Dr. Ditonto for an epidural which went well as it was done in the hospital's radiology department, getting into her office for a consultation is another matter. There is one very unmotivated and disinterested receptionist who never answers the phone and seldom replies to messages. I waited over an hour to be seen and then was given no apology for the long wait. This doctor has cold imperious manner and is not worth the wait.
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1991
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Elizabeth D Ditonto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth D Ditonto is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.