Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Drew has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Drew is just okay as a professional, her staff on the other hand are the worst I have had to deal with, office manager Bonnie is one of the rudest individuals on the planet, she does everything she can to make your wait longer, never returns phone calls, does not follow instruction left on their message service, puts you on hold as long as 10 minutes or longer. The office smells, they have brought their pets in the office and it smells like a wet doggy while you are waiting to be seen by the Doctor.
Rude, negligent, narcissistic to name a few. Tells a family their loved one is never going to get better over speaker phone via her receptionist. Then less than a month later that person is better due to a medication. I don't ever sit around writing bad reviews but this doctor needs to realize what she did to a distraught family. Completely unprofessional.
20 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Dr. Elizabeth A Drew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElizabeth A Drew Md Inc, 800 W State St Ste 100, Doylestown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth A Drew in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth A Drew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doylestown, PA.