Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Elizabeth Du
Dr. Elizabeth Du, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Du has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Elizabeth Du has the following 14 expertise
- Retinal Detachment
- Vision Issues
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
Dr. Elizabeth Du has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth Du is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
12 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLac Usc Medical Center, 100 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Elizabeth Du is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.