Dr. Elizabeth Duke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Duke?

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Yall don't understand.... I am devistated that I have had my baby and don't get to see dr duke regularly anymore! She is the most compassionate yet professional dr I have ever had. I have ran into many of her nurses that are also friends of mine, and begged them to not let her ever leave brookwood, especially not before I am done having babies! I will not be able to go through pregnancy again without her! I am lucky to have had her as not only my Dr, but Also as a lifelong friend!. Love you Dr Duke, please never leave bham!!!

AWESOME doctor!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2012

She is AWESOME! Dr. Duke ALWAYS listens to my concerns, gives good advice and thorough explanations, is SO patient and is SO very sweet. I LOVE Dr. Duke!

Posted on November 30th, 2016