Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Edwardsen
Dr. Elizabeth Edwardsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Edwardsen is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester and Strong Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Edwardsen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elizabeth Edwardsen has the following 9 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Elizabeth Edwardsen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Edwardsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Strong Memorial Hospital
29 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1986
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Elizabeth Edwardsen accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth Edwardsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.