Dr. Elizabeth R Emami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth R Emami?

She's a Quack, You get what you pay for!!

She wastes way too much time talking, she is very nice and friendly, but didn't go to her to talk for 2 hrs., not looking for anymore friends. I went to her for Botox because the price was less than the doctor that I have been going to for 8 yrs. My results were: I still movement and it only lasted 1 1/2 months. I also had a filler Radiesse done and my results were: lumpy and it lasted for 3 months. Radiesse is suppose to last 1 year or more. I rather pay more and get much better results. BEWARE she also waters down the fillers.

Beautiful space

From the moment I walked into the Medi-Spa, I felt comfortable and at ease. The staff is super friendly and Dr. Roya's beside manner was fantastic. After my treatment, I left with a huge smile on my face. Will Definitely be back!!!