Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth A Erickson
Dr. Elizabeth A Erickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Colorado Springs, CO. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with Penrose Hospital. Dr. Erickson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth A Erickson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elizabeth A Erickson has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Elizabeth A Erickson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 67
I went in for annual pap and blood tests. Had to pay an office visit to get my results, which were normal. When I asked her why they couldn't just call or mail me the normal results like usual, she got huffy and said they have reasons for what they do. A month later I get a letter saying pap specimens got mixed up, wanted me to come back and have another pap which they would pay for. She was supposed to order a sleep apnea evaluation, never did. Was a patient for over 10 years and did not receive courtesy letter from her that she was leaving. What happened, Dr. Erickson, you used to be awesome?
I've been going to Dr E. Erikson for I believe 5 years now . She's the one Dr in this town that will actually listen to you and look at your face because you are a person you don't get that much these days . She's an awesome Dr
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Erickson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth A Erickson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth A Erickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.