Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan
Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Summit, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fagan is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Runnells Specialized Hospital. Dr. Fagan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Caring, professional, knowedgable physician... good listener... not too quick with the meds... ...each visit there is a miscommunication with staff, maybe because the (evening!) practice has gotten so busy? They are nice too but sometimes I feel like I am talking about personal stuff to someone who isn't a doctor or possibly even a nurse, I'm not sure, out in the lobby...To me Dr. Fagan seems like a "normal" person and come to think of it in a Dr. that is a rarity. Definitely could use a computerized system to follow up with issues, future recommendations, and future appointments. My dentist does it, why not "Summit Medical Group?" It's just software.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fagan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2001
Atlantic Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHometown Doc Llc, 12 Bank St Ste 201, Summit, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summit, NJ.