Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan?

Excellent except for a few things

Caring, professional, knowedgable physician... good listener... not too quick with the meds... ...each visit there is a miscommunication with staff, maybe because the (evening!) practice has gotten so busy? They are nice too but sometimes I feel like I am talking about personal stuff to someone who isn't a doctor or possibly even a nurse, I'm not sure, out in the lobby...To me Dr. Fagan seems like a "normal" person and come to think of it in a Dr. that is a rarity. Definitely could use a computerized system to follow up with issues, future recommendations, and future appointments. My dentist does it, why not "Summit Medical Group?" It's just software.

outstanding docor

I have never met a doctor who cared so much about my family. She always had enough time for us wether it was a medical problem or an emotional one. She made me feel like I was a person not just a patient.

Dr. Elizabeth O Fagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summit, NJ.