Dr. Elizabeth A Fair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Fair?

wonderful!

Went to the er and was saw by dr fair. Looked her up hoping she could be my ob...darn...she is just for the er. Great personal skills!

Very compassionate; took extra time for me

She sat down and took time to listen. She has an excellent bedside manner, completely put me at ease, and was very knowledgeable about my diagosis

Amazing ER Doctor

The most sensitive, sweet, and caring doctor I have ever encountered. She made my entire ER experience a breeze.

She took time to listen and put me at ease at a very scary time with my son. I have only been in an emergency room a few time and have felt like the doctors and nurses were too busy to take time (as it is an ER), but Dr. Fair's warm smile and comforting bedside manner, unlike most doctors, made the time more bearable.

She is awesome and so caring. I haven't met many doctors like her, especially in an emergency room that are as personal and compassionate. Her bedside manner is bar none.

Pleasant Doctor Experience

Dr. Fair has a good bedside manner, which I appreciated very much. She also correctly diagnosed my problem. The first doctor in the ER clinic thought I had appendicitis and was ready to send me to the hospital for an appendectomy. Dr. Fair came on duty and thought my symptoms indicated something else besides appendicitis, which some test results shortly confirmed.

She was very caring and took extra time in a busy ER to talk with me about about my illnesses. Things my own personal physician (whom I am very fond of) doesn't have as much time for during my visits

Dr. (Un)Fair

She spoke to me in a very condescending tone as if she was assuming that I was being irresponsible about my health which I wasn't. I was just unsure of what to do about my condition which is why I even came to the medical center in the first place. Anyway, this hospital is full of murderers with medical degrees because for some odd reason a good number of the people who are hospitalized there end up dying needlessly. I would not be surprised if Dr. Fair has killed some patients during her medical career.