Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Fifield has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I generally like the office, but I saw this physician for the first time and was horribly disappointed. Unlike the other physicians, I felt like this one was extremely uncompassionate. She made me feel like the questions I was asking were stupid. Pregnancy should be a joyful time. Instead I left her office crying because all I heard from her was how long each pregnancy can go, what I've done wrong so far, the chances of me miscarrying again, and just to come back in several weeks. I really don't feel like my questions were answered, and she was so incredibly negative that I feel like I'm in for a second doomed pregnancy. That's not the feeling I got from her colleagues in the practice. I'm really hoping that by staying with this practice, I do not have to see this particular position again. I would not recommend her to friends or family.
This woman is very prude and emotionless when it comes to compassionate care giving of pregnant women. I have unfortunately had multiple encounters with her through out my pregnancy and each time she seemed to be in a bad mood of some sort. Pregnancy is supposed to be a joyful experience and she brushes it off like nothing. I do not recommend her to anyone!
Terrible doctor. I randomly chose this clinic after I found out I was pregnant with my first child. First visit was okay, but I thought she was socially weird and not easy to talk to. Second visit I was 11 weeks and found no heartbeat; I had a missed miscarriage and my husband and I were devastated. She was very cold and uncaring. Terrible bedside manor. I had a d&c done by her the next day which I will say went well, but mostly due to nursing staff was awesome and supportive. Follow up visit two weeks later my husband and I were so annoyed with her robotic speech about miscarriage. She ended it with literally saying "well better luck next time" in her awkward robot voice. I'm switching doctors for future pregnancies.
Horrible bedside manor. Doesn't smile, very uncaring during a very traumatic situation. Her exams are odd, forced, and in no way protect the patients modesty. She did nothing to assuage comfort. She was professional and somewhat informative, but those are generally not traits you want in an obgyn, especially under duress.
Dr. Fifield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth A Fifield accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Center Womens Health, 10222 74th St Ste 200, Kenosha, WI
Dr. Elizabeth A Fifield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.