Dr. Elizabeth Fifield Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Fifield?

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I generally like the office, but I saw this physician for the first time and was horribly disappointed. Unlike the other physicians, I felt like this one was extremely uncompassionate. She made me feel like the questions I was asking were stupid. Pregnancy should be a joyful time. Instead I left her office crying because all I heard from her was how long each pregnancy can go, what I've done wrong so far, the chances of me miscarrying again, and just to come back in several weeks. I really don't feel like my questions were answered, and she was so incredibly negative that I feel like I'm in for a second doomed pregnancy. That's not the feeling I got from her colleagues in the practice. I'm really hoping that by staying with this practice, I do not have to see this particular position again. I would not recommend her to friends or family.

Lacks compassion and emotion

Posted on May 26th, 2016

This woman is very prude and emotionless when it comes to compassionate care giving of pregnant women. I have unfortunately had multiple encounters with her through out my pregnancy and each time she seemed to be in a bad mood of some sort. Pregnancy is supposed to be a joyful experience and she brushes it off like nothing. I do not recommend her to anyone!

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Very awkward. Not personable at all. Asks if you have any questions then when you do ask tells you to refer to a pamphlet that was given months prior with no further explanation.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Terrible doctor. I randomly chose this clinic after I found out I was pregnant with my first child. First visit was okay, but I thought she was socially weird and not easy to talk to. Second visit I was 11 weeks and found no heartbeat; I had a missed miscarriage and my husband and I were devastated. She was very cold and uncaring. Terrible bedside manor. I had a d&c done by her the next day which I will say went well, but mostly due to nursing staff was awesome and supportive. Follow up visit two weeks later my husband and I were so annoyed with her robotic speech about miscarriage. She ended it with literally saying "well better luck next time" in her awkward robot voice. I'm switching doctors for future pregnancies.

one of the worst doctors I've ever seen

Posted on November 4th, 2014

Horrible bedside manor. Doesn't smile, very uncaring during a very traumatic situation. Her exams are odd, forced, and in no way protect the patients modesty. She did nothing to assuage comfort. She was professional and somewhat informative, but those are generally not traits you want in an obgyn, especially under duress.

Standard appointments

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Doctor professional and knowledgeable. She found a problem with me that was easily fixed when caught early. I am grateful. I found her bedside manner no better or worse than most doctors.

DO NOT GO TO HER!

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I had to see her because my other dr moved out of state, so I needed a new obgyn. I took a risk and went to her... huge mistake!!! She's very bizarre, lacks social skills, and is very rude! Also, her techniques for performing a basic pap are not what I'm use to over the past 20 years. I almost felt like I was being violated... she made me very uncomfortable. DO NOT GO TO HER!!!

awful

Posted on August 29th, 2013

At first, she was great. Then after a couple of visits she was being rude, she was getting annoyed and had an attitude because i was asking questions and when i had a ruptured ectopic she had no sympathy and was acting like it was my fault. never ever again. horrible horrible doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

She had no empathy for what I was going through. Made me feel like my heartbreak (of infertility and a miscarriage) was for no good reason.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Be ware suasan the office manager Only cares about money not you Well being.I did like my doctor Elizabeth F. But unfortunately I will not be going back because of the way I was treated.A doctors office like this should be careing and nurturing.Had the worst experience of my life!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2016