Dr. Elizabeth A File Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A File?

She always ask if I have any question, she always explains to me what mind tests was. I really like her.

Best Rheumatologist

I have had several Rheumatoid doctors in my lifetime and nobody can beat Dr. File. She is wonderful! She has an excellent bedside manner, is very smart, explains things to you in words you can understand, is always on top of test results/everything. Wouldn't trade her for anything.

Compasionate - Professional

Being a female in my late 40 with rheumatoid and several other auto immune diseases is not an easy thing. I had seen several other specialists in the past few years, but it wasn't unit I met Dr.File and her staff, that I finally had achieved a level of comfort. Everyone in her office is very compassionate and professional, and I never feel like I am being rushed. I have even had Dr.File call me with test results while she was on vacation....Thank You Dr.File & Staff, I finally have a reason to smile !

Professional and Caring

Dr. File really listens to what I have to say. Before she prescribes any medication, she thoroughly explains the side effects. She also gives me time to make up my mind.

A bright smile do not make up for dismissive attitude

My experience with this doctor over the last three years has not been good. She does not ask questions, she is rough during an exam of swollen and painful joints that elicits cries from the patient, shows little compassion, and says that it doesn't matter what kind of arthritis you have, the treatment is the same (it is NOT), that leads me to believe she doesn't have the qualifications to treat patients.