Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth S Freedman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Elizabeth Freedman has extremely poor listening skills!! I've been going through an extremely difficult time with my health and she's been both unprofessional to me and my pharmacist, who had to call me and ask what she was talking about (she was either looking at the wrong patients record or not in her right mind). I called and thought I had straightened everything out, but when my husband goes to pick up my (medically necessary) medication, she called in enough for 5 days!! It's now a holiday weekend and I have no medication!! I called again early today and just called again!! She has no compassion and is negligent. I will be filing a formal complaint.
Dr. Freedman is an overall nice women but not a great physician. I have had her as my doctor and my childrens doctor for over a year.Not only is she terrible with kids but she is incompotent. I have suffered from sever listing in my back which she has found no diagnoses for. She continues to make me see her monthly and each visit continues to switch my medication. She has even forgotten several times what medications she has put me on. I feel like her lab rat! I need a diagnoses not pills to cover up the problem!
She is a wonderful and caring professional. She takes al little bit to warm up to...but once she does, she is great. Her staff is very courteous and makes you feel like family. They call you back w/i the same day and are always very pleasant. She is not afraid to say that she doesn't know, but will find out the correct answer and get back to you.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
22 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1996
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Elizabeth S Freedman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Granby Family Practice Llc, 13 Church St, East Granby, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth S Freedman in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth S Freedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Granby, CT.