Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth G Silverman
Dr. Elizabeth G Silverman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Silverman is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla. Dr. Silverman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth G Silverman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Silverman is an amazing doctor, always made me feel comfortable and was very understanding toward not only my feelings but my health. She made me and my significant other feel at ease with the decisions made for our first baby. Highly recommended. Very attentive! The end of my pregnancy was too good for words, she definitely helped me get passed every aspect of the end of pregnancy. Love love love dr Silverman!
New patient, went in for a yearly exam. Dr. Silverman did not listen to me at all. She ignored my medical history. I had a lot of issues I needed to discuss with her and I left without discussing them at all. She was 40 minutes late to our appointment. I have already started searching for a new doctor.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Silverman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth G Silverman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScripps Clilnin Ob/Gyn La Jolla Campus, 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 600, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Elizabeth G Silverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.