Dr. Elizabeth G Silverman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth G Silverman?

Very caring and understanding! All in all great doctor!

Dr Silverman is an amazing doctor, always made me feel comfortable and was very understanding toward not only my feelings but my health. She made me and my significant other feel at ease with the decisions made for our first baby. Highly recommended. Very attentive! The end of my pregnancy was too good for words, she definitely helped me get passed every aspect of the end of pregnancy. Love love love dr Silverman!

Dr Silverman is the real deal

I am in the medical profession myself. Rarely do you come across a physician that is as down to earth and caring as Dr. Silverman. She works hard and shares not only her wisdom but her experiences with her patients. We are lucky to have her.

Been with this practice for many years. Practice is extremely busy, feel very rushed with the doctor, questions and concerns are not being addressed.

A wonderful Doctor!

I love Dr. Silverman. I have seen her for the past 10 years and just wish she was my regular Dr. She has taken care of me throughout my 2 pregnancies, including a twin pregnancy. She was very caring and delivered my twins with success.

Might be a good doctor, but didn't seem to care about me at all.

New patient, went in for a yearly exam. Dr. Silverman did not listen to me at all. She ignored my medical history. I had a lot of issues I needed to discuss with her and I left without discussing them at all. She was 40 minutes late to our appointment. I have already started searching for a new doctor.