The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Gaary
Dr. Elizabeth Gaary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, NH. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Gaary is affiliated with Androscoggin Valley Hospital, Milford Hospital, Inc and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Gaary has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Gaary has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Elizabeth Gaary is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gaary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Androscoggin Valley Hospital
Milford Hospital, Inc
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Milford Hospital, Inc., Milford CT
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
BorgessPipp Health Center
23 Years Experience
Universite D Etat D Haiti
Graduated in 1990
New York Medical College
Dr. Elizabeth Gaary accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions59 Page Hill Rd, Berlin, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth Gaary in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth Gaary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, NH.