Dr. Elizabeth A Garreau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Garreau?

Best OB-GYN Ever!

Fantastic office and staff with an amazing doctor! Dr. Garreau takes the time and effort to give each one of her patients the individualized attention that they need. Throughout my entire pregnancy (being my first ) she answered all my questions and was very thourough. During the actual delivery she kept me extremely calm and walked me through the whole pushing process as I had not taken any classes and was an amazing teacher! Out of all the appointments I had whilst pregnant there were only two I was seen late whilst the rest were always on time! Definetly going to have this office for my second child and yearly checkups!

Dr. Garreau is AMAZIN!

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH DR. GARREAU! I USED TO GO TO DR.MUFTY'S OFFICE FOR YEARS BUT AFTER MEETING DR. GARREAU I DECIDED TO SEE DR. GARREAU BECAUSE SHE IS VERY HELPFUL, VERY KIND AND SHE SPENDS TIME TO TALK TO YOU AND SHE ALWAYS TRY TO GIVE YOU A POSITIVE ENERGY. I HAVE 3 KIDS AND I WAS SO FORTUNATE TO MEET THIS AMAZING DOCTOR ON MY 3TH BABY. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A POSITIVE ENERGY DURING YOUR STRESSFUL PREGNANCY TIME THEN DR GARREAU IS THE BEST CHOISE!

I have been a patient of Dr. Elizabeth Garreau for over 20 years. She is an excellent doctor who connects with her patients. She spends time getting to know you. When you are there, you feel like the only patient.

Compassionate, caring,warm-true professional

I started seeing Dr. Garreau about 15 years ago after attending one of her seminars I found her then and always to be truly all of the things in my descriptive title, truly remarkable human being. Enjoy my visits with her each year, never problems or issues with her or the staff. I am a former RN and have been and seen and done it all and I do not understand less than stellar reviews for this true professional.

shouldn't be a doctor

Staff has a lot of attitude. They charge you if you think you have an emergency but in their opinion you do not?! The whole "women for women" motto is the exact opposite of what you get here. Long wait, no apology. Garreau makes a face if you ask her questions. Chalks up her own misdiagnosis and lack of knowledge to anyone other than herself.

Bad Doctor and Staff!!!!

I had an emergency new patient visit for abnormal bleeding. I was called by her office as I was parking my car in her lot! to let me know that Dr would not see me because as her office stated I was 10 min late! My appt was at 9am and I was there at 8:40. They told me I had to be there at 8:30! All paper work was filled out on line already! Crazy unrealistic staff and Doctor! As a new patient they should have taken me and with a large amount of abnormal bleeding I should not have been turned away! Worst judgement call and staff Ever!!! So many other good Ob/Gyn options in Northern VA. Do not go to this one!!!

Dr. Garreau is a true SuperStar!!

Dr. Garreau is a rare Gem (among so many money hungry and rushed doctors) and is truly a SuperStar!! Her accuracy in diagnosis, the personal attention to detail and warm care, even the follow up after surgery were all very pleasant. She is incredibly caring and very, very knowledgeable. She took the time to actually explain everything in detail and ensured that I was fully informed. She is incredibly sensitive to the patients needs and holds herself and her staff to a very high level of integrity and care...and it showed due to my condition. My mother was the first person who saw Dr. Garreau over a decade ago, and since then all the females in our entire family go to her! She is truly a gem and I would highly recommend her to anyone without a single second of hesitation. If you want to be in golden hands for an area that is so complex and sensitive... as a woman...she is the one...because she will take fantastic care of you and be 100% genuine about it.

A very long wait for a short appt where my questions were not answered. Office staff does not understand anything about billing/insurance and you will pay for more than what you were told.

bad doctor

office is terrible. don't come here. they don't return calls. neither does garreau, who treats you like you're just an atm

office staff is terrible and matches doctor

Garreau acts like she is doing you a favor by spending time with you...when you and your insurance are paying her. Garreau does not call you back at all. She takes her time getting back to your messages, if at all, via nurses who seem as if they never studied medicine. Her office staff is the WORST I have encountered. They do not get back to with important messages and you have to keep calling them and repeating yourself like an idiot. They collect your copay and bill your insurance and do not tell you what is or is not covered. Garreau bills insurance the same amount for the 1st visit as she does the follow-ups! Unethical!

avoid this office please

rude, dismissive of my concerns, does not follow-up or return calls, does not care about her patients, office staff are the village idiots

Excellent!

Dr. Elizabeth A Garreau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.